Terms and Conditions
Ownership : 'Us', 'We', Or 'Comfort Cars' refers to 'Website' Comfort Cars and 'You' refers to the user of this website.
- The material on the web pages of this website is for your general information and is subject to change
- We do not provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, performance, completeness or suitability of the information that has been offered on this website or its third party affiliates. You acknowledge that any or all information that has been given may contain inaccuracies. You will also absolve this website, its employees, its third party affiliates and their employees of any legal liability that the usage of this site may cause you; financially or otherwise
- Your use of the information given on this website is as per your own risk and we will not be liable for it. It will be your responsibility to ensure that the information that is available through this website is relevant to your usage and requirements.
- Any and all disputes that may arise out of your use of this website shall be governed by the laws of India.
- Specific offers that are mentioned on our website may have additional terms and conditions that the user will have to comply with before using.
- Please verify the opening & closing Time / KMS readings journey.
- Your Booking will not be confirmed from the company side until and unless you do the advance payment prior to the 6 hr of the journey schedule
- Upon receving your request of the cab, the company may accept or reject your booking depending on the availability.
- The Company shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate or cancel your booking.
- CNG cabs are available on CNG routes only. If cab runs on Non CNG routes, extra charges would be applicable as per similar diesel cab category.
- Toll tax, State tax to be paid by customer of both ways (As per actual).
- Driver May be delay due to traffic problem,unwanted thing
- At the pick up time: You must check identification of the driver and confirm the license plate of your car at the start of the trip. Do not ride the if the vehicle is not commercially licensed.
- Do not ride, If the vehicle and driver information do not match. we shall not be responsible or liable in any manner If you choose to ride in a vehicle that is not commercially licensed or ride with a driver other than the one that we have assigned to you.
- Driver may ask for your identification.
- One Day Means a One Calender day (From MidNight 12 to MidNight 12).
- Distance will Only Be Calculated from GARAGE to GARAGE.
- If Night Travels after 10 P.M to 6 A.M then Driver Night 250/- extra chargeable as Driver night , for Tempotraveller 300/-
- Luggage to be carried; not more than (2 small or 1 big bag in compact, 4 small or 2 big bags in Sedan & 6 small bags or 3 big bags in SUV).
- If KM Exceeds then extra KMs will be charged as per norms.
- Toll Tax, State Tax(Border Tax), Parking are paid by customer (as per actual) . These are not included in booking amount.
- The driver will not allow any additional passengers or luggage beyond what is allowed in the category of vehicle stated in the reservation. Parking charges, Airport Entry fees or any other form of Entry fees are NOT INCLUDED in the booking ticket. The customer is responsible for all such additional charges incurred during the trip.
- When you book our Value or Economy services, we can only promise to provide a vehicle in a certain category but we cannot guarantee a specific model of vehicle. WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY OF A SPECIFIC MODEL OR CONFIGURATION OF VEHICLE UNLESS YOU HAVE MADE RESERVATIONS AND PAID FOR A SERVICE TYPE THAT GUARANTEES A SPECIFIC VEHICLE MODEL.
- After assign the driver and cab no amount will be refund (if duration is less than 4 hr ).
- A.C will be closed in Hill Area.
- CNG cabs are not allowed in hill areas or on non-CNG routes.
- Driver will take time to fuel CNG vehicle & and that time duration would be included in journey hours.
- Driver will take care of his fooding & lodging.
- Base Fare includes Fuel charges, Taxi Rent charge, service charge and booking charge.
As we are running an online service's it is difficult to know the customer's (i.e KYC-Know Your Customers). It is our legal rights to know our customers by asking his/her identity proof. Before making the booking confirm we ask our customer's to submit the copy of their id proof with us. After that it's our liability not to disclose your proof, your provided id proof is completely secure with us. We accept following identity proof from the customer's are as follows-
- Aadhar Card
- Voter Id
- Driving Licence
If you do provide personally identifiable information to us, either directly or through a reseller or other business partner, we will:
- Not sell or rent it to a third party without your permission.
- Take commercially reasonable precautions to protect the information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Not use or disclose the informations.
- As necessary to provide services or products you have ordered, such as (taxi/car/cab booking) by providing it to a carrier to deliver products you have ordered
- In the aggregate with other information in such a way so that your identity cannot reasonably be determined.
- As necessary to protect the rights, safety, or property of Company Name, its users, or others; this may include (for example) exchanging information with other organizations for fraud protection and/or risk reduction.
Questions or comments?
Thank you for choosing Comfort Cars.